Companies in the automotive industry rely on Schneider Transport- und Lagerbehälter’s individual transport systems when manufacturing engines, chassis parts, sensitive modules, and accessory components. We implement steel, economic, and, at the same time, tailor-made solutions made of steel with all conventional fixtures made of different plastics or other materials to ideally protect the stored goods. You can count on our comprehensive industry know-how.
After a comprehensive development process in which we naturally involve you, the prototypes and small series are constructed in the Oberdieten factory after the presented CAD models are approved. Quick prototype development and efficient prototype construction are the foundation for punctual serial production start-up. We are thereby able to quickly provide you with load carriers that are tailored to your needs.
We constantly invest in modern technologies in order to comply with all international quality and industry standards. CAD development using Solid Works, Catia V5, and interfaces to all conventional CAD systems are as self-evident as economic prototype construction and small series production under one roof and measuring them with a laser measurement system.
An Overview of Our Services:
- Tailor-made special load carriers; quickly, competently, and economically.
- The highest-quality products that meet all quality and industry standards.
- CAD development with Solid Works; interfaces to all conventional CAD systems
- Development, prototype construction, and small batch production under one roof in Germany.
- Overall responsibility and direct process intervention, even in large series.
- Developing and implementing reconstruction solutions
We have implemented numerous special load carriers for the automotive industry in particular.
You can find a small excerpt of our range of services here:
Would you like to learn more? Get in touch with us – we look forward to hearing from you!