Data Protection Policy –
Data protection- not so complicated
We collect the following data:
- The domain name or IP address of your computer, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code, and the website from which you are visiting us.
- When you register for the newsletter, we will save the time, the registration and email address that you provide us with for this purpose. We also record when you open the newsletter, and which links you click on.
- The website contains specific entry forms in various places, which may consist of mandatory fields as well as fields of different content which can be filled in voluntarily.
How we collect your data:
Otherwise, we only collect the data on the basis of your information that you enter on our website, in the relevant entry forms. Wherever this is the case, you will find a link to the specific data protection policy on the form.
What we use your data for:
- For technical administration and to provide our website.
- For sending and improving our monthly newsletter.
- In the case of special entry forms, the exact purpose is described in the respective data protection notice.
We also use your data
- Only within the framework that is legally permissible
- For detection of misuse and for troubleshooting
- To provide information to government authorities
You have the following rights:
- The right of access (you can also request all of information stated in this policy at any time)
- The right to delete the data (unless retention periods apply)
- The right to be forgotten (if data has been transmitted, we must request that the recipient deletes it)
- The right to data portability (if you would like us to, we must transfer the data to a third party in a machine-readable manner)
- The right to correct the data category
- The right to object to the processing activity
- The right to the rectification of incorrect data
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority
These data protection notes provide a compact overview. The full information can be found in the detailed version.
We have appointed an external Data Protection Officer to safeguard your rights and ensure that processing is legally permissible. His contact details are as follows:
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
datenschutz (at) gdsm.de
Telephone: 06421 / 870413-10